Friday, May 7, 2010

how how HOW!

exams are juz next week!! im feeling sooo stressed out n moody nowadays and theres no one to help me with mi problems... i may be smiling all day but inside me , im freaking out and screaming for something to make me to mi normal self. how how how? wat should i do? wat to make mie studies better? I NEED AN ADVICE! im goin mad if i dun do something but i dunno wat to do...  chers are useless noadays n theres noway by asking them could help me. maths cher ish e worst of all... she didnt teach finish the topics on time n now we hav to rush lor.. worst of all is that other classes already started their revison and we are still in maps... than she no time to revise with us than she juz throw e revision papers to us plus the ans key n expect us to understand ! wat kind of cher is she?

No comments:

Post a Comment