Thursday, September 30, 2010

i hate you to the core!!! misunderstood me for what! go die lah!

ARGH!!!!! how i hope this world has no" HATE" this word. why must you misunderstood me? when you didnt even get things right. you didnt even find out the truth than you hate me. you this time REALLY misunderstood me ler. i didnt do anything and you keep asumming its my fault.wah sei..than like dat dont have world peace liao luh! everybody misunderstood everyone...tsk. go eat SHIT lah...i hope you die today. i hope you die NOW! i used to think you are a good person..but..mei xiang dao...you turn out to be a slut. you are no better than the whores out there. tsk.didnt want to do this. didnt want to bad mouth you..but you force me to the max liao. i cant take it anymore..wanted to talk nicely to you to find out the problem. but i guess if you continue misunderstood me. than im really going to be nasty..im not going to be nice anymore and let you continue misunderstood me for NOTHING! if you want to misunderstood someone. at least you should find out the truth first mah...you liddat oso donno meh? so simple things oso nid me say..still call yourself an express student..go eat shit lah..if you hate someone who did something to you..than you have the rights to hate that person. but if you misunderstood that person. and yet you hate that person..than i think you are too much liao..go and learn some attitude lah. keep gimme black face for what!!!!! HOPE YOU DIE TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment