Thursday, October 21, 2010

past is the past.

got back the rest of results today. (some of it) and found out that i actually passed my chinese!!! yeepee! happy luh~ but as predicted..i wont do very well. 54/100. but..pass can liao luh! hahaz. and surprisingly, mmy chinese compo is 33/50 ! can you believe it? i dont..this is not i write de lorh. how can my compo suddenly be so good? ze lin onli 37 leh. and im 33? not possible. but my name's on that paper, my handwriting's on that paper so its confirm mine. but after 8 years of education my compo has nvr been so good lorh. i was really really surprised. maybe that teacher gave wrong mark? hahaz who noes? seriously speaking, i dont think i could get 1st anymore..i've done badly for my EOY and i dont deserve the 1st position. i've got the feeling that anicea would get it. dont noe why. but i've gave up alr. it would really really be a miracle if i get 1st. i would be very surprised.well, whats done is done. i cant rewind back to the past anymore.lets just let fate tell me which paths i'll be taking in the future. and its really hard to choose our choices for next year. took so long to choice. haiyo! anyways, the good thing is...IM GOING JAPAN!!!! during the november holidays. superrrrr excited~ ^.^ cant wait. didnt think this day would come hahaz. and i'll miss everyone :'( sobs. hahaz

No comments:

Post a Comment