Thursday, October 6, 2011

a letter of gratitude

i have 2 extraodinary ppl that cares about me and they are always by my side. one is this silly girl of mine who nvr fails to cheer me up and she always does silly things for me even if it means sacrificing smth. shes like this special sister to me and this girl of mine, is vernessa. at times, when we go through some difficulties, she would always find ways to make things better and the things she does, are extraodinary. i know nowadays are not the best times of our lifes as problems arise one after the other but thanks for being there for me, thanks for concerning about my studies and health, lastly, thanks so so much for being this extraodinary friend/ sis of mine. ppl say, go things are hard to come by, but i say, a friend like you are hard to find. thanks babe, i'll always be grateful for what you've done and ofcourse, i would want you as my friend for ever :)

the other person, is this stubborn guy of mine. he's always concern of my well-being and most importantly, MY STUDIES. he's the kindest, most understanding guy i've ever met and i guess, that is why we could last so long. he's like no other ordinary guy, and i think, he's the right one for me. i'll always feel happy when im with him and guys like him, are definitely one out of a million. im glad i've found you, im glad i even met you in the first place. thanks so much for being by my side, hope we last longer than we could expect :)

at times of troubles, these are the ppl that are always by my side, i dont know how i could repay them even if i live for a hundred years.

XOXO kylie.

No comments:

Post a Comment