Thursday, December 22, 2011

UNIONS.



ver and i had an ice-skating date last week and we've decided to have lunch at my all-time-favourite Kkochi rice cakes store! YUMM! 
then headed to the ice-skating ring! <3
 i have to emphasize that for that 2 hours in the ice-skating ring, i've skated a total of 13-14 rounds around the whole ring while ver...only made it through 2-3 rounds....SLOWLY. lucky thing i taught her how to skate, if not she'll only made i through 1 round XD hehe!








stupid shoes gave me cuts on my feet as its too small for me :( they say its size 39 but it fits size 38 better. oh well, i'll be selling this babe away at marypolka.livejournal.com
 these are the stuff i bought. the BFFs necklace with ver, and two rings. they look kinda good being taken on my english worksheet haha XD
BFFs necklace! <3 

oh and the bus was EMPTY (except for me and ver) all the way from the bus stop to Kallang Leisure park! 
okayz, heres the end of it. ofcourse, there are more pictures at tribalprestige.blogspot.com do visit it! 

xoxo kylie.


No comments:

Post a Comment