Thursday, March 15, 2012

1st YEAR ANNIVERSARY.

 Guess whats inside the box? XD
 Jack Daniel's belt for my boi boi! :D
 14 MARCH <3

 Aiyoyo, camera shy!







The title says it all :D Went to eat Pepper Lunch at Orchard with Randall for our anniversary :D caught THIS MEANS WAR at Lido Max after that. planned to head to East Coast Park but the weather took our chance away :( ohwell, the place doesnt matter, what matters most is that you're able to spend time with your loved one and do the things y'all like, thats what made the anniversaries so special :) Happy anniversary my boi boi, been through this 1 year without any problems/difficulties and i hope this will continue for the years to come. thanks for being there for me when i needed someone, thanks for being my listening ear like always and thanks for loving me for the past 1 year :) love you always.

yours truly,
kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment