Saturday, June 23, 2012

BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY.






(Pictures credit to Google and whoever the owner is^)


(My pictures v)





 Liqourice candy!!!! 





Alrighties, my family and i celebrated my brother's birthday by catching MIB 3 at VivoCity, thereafter we had lunch at Marche Restaurant! the food was pretty awesome and filling. and the entire restaurant was decorated in a Swedish manner! it was really really beautiful! i was told that no photographing was allowed (this explains the pictures from Google), therefore i only managed to snap a few pics before the staff caught me LOL. the lunch was followed by a whole 3-4 hours of fun at Sentosa! we tried on the 'Mega Zip!' And me having the phobia of heights, was forced to try it :'( i was scared stiff and almost TEARED. O.M.G. no words can describe how terrifying it was ( for me).  The night came and my relatives organised a mini party for my bro. we had finger food followed by the cheesecake baked by my aunt. didnt snap any pictures of the mini party as i felt a little ill during the night :( ohwells, it was a fun day after all! 



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO! 

( i still wished you happy birthday even though you annoy me every time. LOL)


xx,KYLIE

No comments:

Post a Comment