Friday, August 3, 2012

E-LEARNING // UNICORN.







Did E-learning with my girls on one of the mondays, ( it was a longggg time ago) and we had our homemade breakfast!!! ( Car and me did it ourselves and it turned out not so bad i guess?) we called it the "Toast Box breakfast" as it was similar to what Toast Box was selling (only theirs was better :/) LOL. 

oh and i finally (afew months ago) got the PERFECT unicorn top!!! As you know, im the type of person who will only buy clothes that "wows" me or if i think that thats the PERFECT piece. i've seen MANY unicorn tops at our local blog shops but those just didnt wowed me. until (i dont know why) this particular top just made me feel like getting it. and its a AUTHENTIC TOP SHOP unicorn crop top!!! woooooo!!!!! totally worth the money :D

 






XX,KYLIE

No comments:

Post a Comment