Wednesday, May 19, 2010

papers

Got back exam papers today and was soo nervous lor. first was chinese and before cher give out, he talked alot of rubbish(crap) . talk untill i wanna sleep lor. so, passed my chinese but only 50 plus. than came literature. THAT idiotic (GIRL) was so crappy lor than when i got back my paper, she was like," kaili, how much you got?" at first i ignored her but than she asked again. so i tell her. than she was like" me too!" i was like, "hello! i never asked you bout your marks right?" she still happily tell me. highest in class was 19 and me n HER was 18. THAT GIRL, was soo competitive till she kept asking cher to give her one mark. she was like wanna be the first in class lor,OR win ME! idoitic leh! WTF! in the end i found1 mark n became 19! haha (GIRL) i won! you better watch out...

No comments:

Post a Comment