Tuesday, September 28, 2010

efforts paid off fianlly.

my efforts finally paid off! yay! cuz i could do most of the science TA. and i studied hard ytd night^^ proud of myself..haha >.< Mr Vanan was still in a bad bad mood. didnt do much during his lesson. onli file worksheets..can you believe it? omg..for 2 whole periods leh..power ah. than we had oral. i was very calm in school and totally forgot bout it. but when i was eating lunch than i started to worry liao. go into the hall even more nervous.i dont know if i can do it anot. but i kept telling everyone not to worry. while me myself is worrying...lol~ but lucky got Mr Leo with us cuz he made us all laugh till stomach pain..but i was still sooo nervous. than when it was my turn, i went to the teacher than i say good afternoon. but he ignore me and call me to sit down right away.than when i told him my name. he told me to wait a minute. i was like...wtf..no respect to me siah. hai me end up even more nervous. tsk.and hai me reading not good.and picture i paused alot. pray hard i dont fail can liao. Mr Vanan got high expectations wor...

No comments:

Post a Comment