Tuesday, November 30, 2010

DRAMA DAY


I just lub my sister!!!



no doubt she's cute! OH MAN!




and there's me. like very extra hor...HAHZ!


okay, dont know what to do today. AGAIN. imma currently watching "Cinderella man" by YOONA! its just that, im really really bored, so started to watch dramas. actually not just started, it was a long time ago. from "boys over flowers" to" you're beautiful" and now "cinderella man".and after, decided to watch "stairway to heaven". greatly recommended my meredith, says its VERY VERY nice drama! and very long time ago.oh well~ there goes my holidays! OHYA! AND MY HOLIDAY HW! ALMOST FORGOTTEN IT! ( plus i kinda think i lost it) SHITZCXCZCXCZ! too happy liao HAHA :$ and i must say, i cant believe my sister looks exactly like me when im young!!!! OMO! its like, another me! (just she's cuter) HAHA! LIKE TWINZCCZCCZC LORH! shall post my old pics up 1 day!! TEEHEE

No comments:

Post a Comment