Thursday, November 11, 2010

today and tomorrow

 almost forgot to blog. heh. my blog is getting boring  cuz of my boring days. haiz. price giving rehearsal was BORING and open house was EVEN WORSE. no doubt about it. everyday i've been waiting for my appeal results. oh i hope it'll be a success. and you noe what??? its just TOMORROWWWWWWWW. WEEEEEEEE hahz. and cca too =.= so sian. its killing me. my cliques and tong nation says we're going to meet up soon. but when?? when when when? im dying down here. hope they'll plan soon. but with everyone's lame and lousy excuses for "not being free" i doubt we will go out soon enuf. SIGHS* anyways, there's cca bbq tmr at 4 and i wonder whether i should go or not. not go = die of boredness... go = nothing to do. HAIYO. can someone just decide for me? i'll always end up making hard decisions. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment