Monday, November 21, 2011

BUFFET.




look at the longggggg rows of food!!










Look at my self made salad! my cousins teased me by saying i was on a diet as i ate salad but it looked fun so i just made it LOL ><


look at the cakes! i put every single kind of cakes they have into this plate so that we could have a taste of everything, smart right?? XD




My brother's failed ice kachang XD he had to make it himself so he literally put everything tgt. LOL.

My sort of failed ice creamm as i only wanted to eat a little bit and i have to make it myself too >< so...it turned out like that XD heh.


there are more food at the bufffet but im just lazy to take pics of it and i was busy eating XD this buffet is SO BIG and contains many variety of food! from western to chinese to japanese, everything! over all, i had a fun filled time there eating and 'throwing' away food as we cant finish it ><

No comments:

Post a Comment