Thursday, November 17, 2011

THUMBS UP.

On the same day after i went to USS, my aunt brought me over to geraldine's house to look and try on some of the shoes that geraldine's selling at her spree. well, geraldine's sort of my cousin as she is my aunt's niece, i think, so yeah. went over and saw those mega awesome and breath-taking types of shoes. my aunt asked me if i was interested in any of it and initially i was only int in 1 of them. but as we spend more and more time there, my aunt thought that some shoes are quite lovely and asked me if i was int in them, i wasnt so sure so in the end, she picked 2 for me and that total up to 3 pairs of shoes. and the best thing is, SHE'S PAYING FOR ALL OF THEM! ALL 3 PAIRS OF SHOES!!!!!


she's like "eh this one very nice right? you like it?"
Me: "erm...dont know ley..."
Aunt: "hmm you see lorh, if you like it then just order it" let me rephrase this sentence, she's trying to say "if you like it, i'll pay for it"
Me: "hmmm...(speechless)"


so this conver went on for almost all the shoes that she thinks its nice and she ended up ordering 3 pairs of shoes for me. and i went " WHOA....(enlarged eyes, excitement filled in me.)" obviously if someone is buying 3 PAIRS of shoes for you, you will definitely feel sosososo god damn happy right? yeah im so thankful of her. didnt expected it at all. and i was thinking 'today is like the best day ever!!~'

heres the 3 pairs of shoes. pictures credit to geraldine.

Dr Martin's shoe in YELLOW.

^Cosmic Wonder platform in brown.

Wing Plaform in pink.



love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment