Friday, April 27, 2012

THE BIG DAY.

 the sec 3s



A few weeks back, my dearest Chinese Dance juniors organised a graduation party or in other words "farewell" party for us (sec 4s). well its kinda the chinese dance tradition to have this party every year for the graduating seniors and now, its time we had ours. many tricks and "dirty" plans were being made and there was many gifts too!!! the party was really really touching (i almost cried) and i must say, well done juniors! <3 i will never forget the time they PURPOSELY made "special" plans for me like making me sit alone :'( and pretending that they had lost/ didnt make anything for me, tsk tsk! bullying the president huh! hahaha, alrights so these are the presents i received (dont know if theres more) and theres this particular piece of paper/card that i accidentally spilled my GREENTEA on it :( OMG SO SORRY, im feeling really terrible about it due to the state it is in now, im sure you know which one is it HAHA. there are more pictures on fb which im lazy to transfer it here sooooooooooo i'll just make up with these for now x)



I LOVE YOU JUNIORS
BEST DANCERS I'LL EVER HAVE
IT WAS AN HONOR BEING YOUR PRESIDENT :)
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR FUTURE PEEPS! <3


XOXO KYLIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment