Friday, April 27, 2012

MEGA LOVE.

 BLACK CREEPERS!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! I FINALLY GOT IT!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! WICKED RIGHT!
i've actually been thinking of getting this since last year but abandon the thought of it as i cant decide which one to get, sooo.......this year, the thought of having this babe came back to me and due to the not-so-in-trend-as-much-as-last-year, these creepers are darn hard to find (the perfect one actually) i've been looking really really hard and been to many places to look for it but still could not find it (there was even an occasion where my dad actually drove me all the way to Bugis in search of it). After many many disappointments, I FINALLY FOUND IT AT A LITTLE BOOTH AT A FLEA @ SCAPE! OMGGGG. my family and i went to Cineleisure to catch BattleShip and that is when we walked pass that flea and my dad was like "theres many shoes over there, wanna go have a look?" 

             AND THEN..........


I SAW IT.


i immediately ran there and almost ALMOST jumped up and down due to the overwhelming happiness inside me. FINALLY, AFTER SO MUCH SWEAT AND SEARCH. BUT.....

YOU'RE WORTH IT BABE ;)

MEGA MEGA MEGA FELLING IN LOVE WITH THIS PAIR. 


oh and did i mentioned that i won this beaded collar from IVORYPASTEL? yes i did!! hehehehe soooo happy!!! i was just trying my luck at their giveaway and didnt expected that i would win this. HAHA 


xoxo Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment