Wednesday, October 6, 2010

am i really that small?

we slacked alot during science becuz teacher mostly just go through the old test papers..wtf?got exam he go through test papers..no revision ah? siao...everyday somemore leh..haiz..nowonder the class will fail science..than, at english..was kinda funny too. cuz mr vanan make jokes..LOL! music lesson was the wild one..omg..they just blast musics..watch scary movie trailers that makes me and meredith scream like hell. scared till ah! but it was super fun though! we all hyper up after that.!


andandand...jialin keeps bully me..T.T wah..haha lols. she say im a small girl..and becuz shes older than me..she bully me..haha^^ 3rd January so whatt? keke.and meredith and shermin keep say im blank inside my head..means theres nothing inside my head? am i really that blank? i mean..sometimes i just day dream...or think of things..doesnt mean im blank..haiz..haha keke

No comments:

Post a Comment