Thursday, October 28, 2010

last and final day in 2n3..i'll miss everyone :(

last day of school was very emotional..:( first half of the day we had this enrichment thingy and it was si bei boring. last day of school is this boring? haiz. school really donno how to organise activities. -.- second half of the day was overall results giving and report books. teacher  announce that im going express and i tot i was going to cry. i held my tears. than she said i was top in class. surprise surprise....but i still held back my tears. until teacher showed us a video she made and everyone started to get emotional. at the end of the video, i wanted to cry but still haven. meredith was starting to get a little quiet and i tot she was just sad. when she started crying, so did everyone. when i tot of me going express and not being with my frens, the tears just came out. i cried real hard , jolene wanted to tell me that how much she was going to miss me but when she saw me crying, she tot better not. luckily she didnt. laughs* im definitely going to miss everyone. the times we had and the times we spent tgt...the ones i love too..and my dearest cliques..:(

No comments:

Post a Comment