Wednesday, October 27, 2010

what should i do???

no school today so went to bugis with meredith. tot this day would be great but it turn out to be the worse ever.everything turn out to be fine before my dad told me that mdm yang says i can go express. at first i tot he was kidding. i mean me?? are you sure? i totally did badly for my EOY. how the hell can i go? but i turn out to be true -.- sucks man. i really donno what to do. dad and mdm yang ask me if i wan anot. but i donno .i mean , that was the dream i had for 2 years. but before exams, i gave up on that dream. didnt expect i would go. wtf. when he told me i felt like crying. i dont wanna leave my frens , i dont wanna leave NA. that i've been with for 2 years. and most of all, i cant bear to leave my frens. i dont want a new class , a new fren and new everything. i would be like an alien to the express ppl. like very extra. HAIYO!!!! i really dont noe what to do. but bopian , the decision has been made liao. cant change. or maybe i can? and that would be very dumb. SIGHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment