Wednesday, December 1, 2010

BLEHZCXCZCXCZCZ




HAHAHAHA! i look like i saw smt disgusting. (Y)




okay, meredith coming me house today, so i hope it'll be fun. CANT WAIT. andandand!! im going to watch finish "cinderella man" LER!! YAY ME! so  "stairway to heaven" YOU ARE NEXT! meredith says i would cry so hard watching it. so dont be surprised if my blog turns emotional. HAHA. and there's my room with the tupidzcxczccz pink curtain. "WOW" wtf? HAHA
and dont ask me why my hair style is like that. haha,thats what me and meredith did when she came to my house. we used the japanese way of art.( the thingy using water and paint,than drop a little paint into the water. dip the paper into the water than...TADA!!) but in this case, we used nail polish instead of paint than dip my fingers inside. meredith's mother found this method.( pro right she?) HEHE look like medicure hor? HAHAZ jk

No comments:

Post a Comment