Wednesday, December 8, 2010

UNIVERSAL STUDIO 2





LOL! these pics are not from universal studio. so dont be mistaken! hahaz!



OMG didnt blog ytd! cuz i went out the ENTIRE day till late at night. sorry readers. okay so, here's the update: I WENT TO UNIVERSAL STUDIO AGAIN!!! WEEEEEEEE! but this time, to ride the rides! OMG! went early in the morning, spend whole day therez. THATS INSANE! craziness ya! so awesome lol. anws, I RODE EVERY SINGLE RIDE THERE! except for the largest/scariest one which luckily, didnt open yet. can you believe it? for someone like me, whos really REALLY afraid of HEIGHTS. even faced my phobia! awesome rightzxczcxczc? hahz i think so too! but ofcourse there were times that i really really regretted my choice of riding roller coasters. ( cuz i was forced to) LOL. but it was FUN! the scariest, to me, was the mummy ride. Revenge of the Mummy. i would NEVER EVER forget it. it was so scary that i hope i'd DIE. fucking scary sial.haha and i screamed till my voice was hoarse. ( actually i screamed at every roller coaster ride) TEEHEE! the mummy ride was 70 KM PER HOUR!!! can you imagine that! it was like a car in a HIGH WAY! traveling REALLY FAST and it could kill a person if it ran over it. but the most fun was the River Raft ride. I GOT WET! awesome!  so readers, if i can ride it, you guys should definitely try it! GO TO UNIVERSAL STUDIO! CUZ ITS AWESOME! (Y) WOOTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment