Tuesday, November 22, 2011

20/11/2011!!!!!!!


MY birthday cake!!! this cake was hand-made by my aunt herself! and oh it is DELICIOUS! this cake is called 'Black pepper smth' i forgot its name. my aunt put black pepper in it as she said " since you like spicy, i made this spicy french cake for you" and i was like "WAH" ><

Mum made the 'Raspberry Muesli Layer' for desert!! YUMMM!!!
picture from google. didnt take any pic of the one made by my mum ><

Mum bought these masks for us and me, my sis and my little cousin went dramatic over it, esp my sister! haha! XD


My Angry Bird cousin! hahaha LOL!

Dramatic sis! ><






My aunt gave me this gorgeous necklace from SWAROVSKI for my birthday! i know, WHOA right?!? XD love you aunt!! this is so god damn gorgeous!!


yes yes, 20.11.2011!! my birthday has finally arrived! and to what most ppl say, "you are finally 15!!" well yeah >< so, my special birthday party was held at my Australian uncle's bungalow and i decorated his house with gold and white balloons! we had an awesome time eating those delicious food (which i did not take any pic of it as i was hungry and started eating without doing anything else ><) and having fun in my uncle's swimming pool and huge trampoline. so, this is the end of my birthday celebration as 20.11.2011 has alrd passed. thank you everyone for making my birthday this year so unique and unforgetable :)

The mega huge trampoline.
Swimming pool. well, this isnt all of it, there are still some parts which i couldnt capture,thanks to my stupidity that i took it vertically ><


we'll be celebrating Christmas at my uncle's house again, till then. bye!
xoxo kylie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment