Sunday, November 13, 2011

TIMELESS.

This week and the next will be a very busy week for me. here's what's going to happen.

This week.
Mon(today): out to catch a movie.
Tue: CCA (partial free)
Wed: out with randall
Thurs: Free (dont know if my aunt is bringing me out to shop for my bday)
Fri: Celebrate my birthday (buffet lunch @raffles place)
Sat: My birthday party!!
Sun: Celebrating my birthday.

Next week.
Mon: CD gathering and farewell partu for wjj. (shhh~)
Tue: CCA (partial free)
Wed: out to prepare for taiwan trip
Thurs: out to prepare for taiwan trip
Fri: final preparation and midnight flight to TAIWAN!!!! awesome shitz!

so you see, my schedule for this week and next will be supper tight mostly due to my birthday and the taiwan trip >< im supper eggcited for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment