Monday, November 7, 2011

OVER THE WEEKEND

heres what i did:
SATURDAY
1. went to my grandparents' house for our weekly gathering with my relatives.
2. ate YOGURU yogurt at kallang leisure park after dinner! yummmmmmmmm! my fav! XD one thing that always hype me up are my fav frozen yogurts like this: 
i like all sorts of frozen yogurts, eg. Frolick, Yoguru etc....oh and for ppl who are weight consious, Yoguru is FAT FREEEEEEEE! haha! XD you guys have to try these ;D
they gave me this card cuz we bought loads of it! :DD

SUNDAY
1. went to Expo and visit their 'Get IT' fair, dad booked a trip to M'sia's Desaru at the M'sia fair and we'll be going there after our taiwan trip.
2. drop by bedok point's KungFu Paradise for lunch, yummy food.
3. family wanted to go to the beach for fun, and had dinner there. AWESOME local food at the 'Food Village' i think XD
MONDAY (Hari raya hol)
1.went to East Coast park and had picnic with my relatives. played our hearts out.
2. had dinner at the Yatch Club at....somewhere in changi? their fabulous food and scenery make me wanna go there again. its like a restaurant near the seaside and its the place for ppl to do sailing. thats why we're surrounded by sail boats. didnt take alot of pics as its in the night time, heres what i have.

they have seats inside and out!
they have one whole row of seats outside!

 they have: playgrounds for kids^, a swimming pool, an area for ppl to do fishing.
and lastly, the thing that wow me the most is their food. i ate the John Dory fish&chips. (i cant really rmb the name, its smth like that XD)


No comments:

Post a Comment