Sunday, December 12, 2010

dont give a damn.

Argh!! certain things are making me really pissed off todayz. i dont know why, but everyone is making me do things and giving attitude. i just felt like shutting them up for good. it makes me really pekcek and i dont know what to do about it. my stupidzczcxcz brother kept using my phone to play games and the battery is getting really low. ._. fucking brother!! idoitxczcxcz. while others kept telling me to do things while i have my own things to do.cant they see that? fcking ppl just dont understand. they've got hands and legs, why cant THEY do it? brainless ._.  yeah whatever. i dont give a damn to today. ( And why is my blog post date still wrong??? this post is supposed to be on monday which is today! fuck the blog date. stupidzxczcxcz.)

No comments:

Post a Comment