Sunday, December 5, 2010

POLKA DOTS



HAHAZ. SHESH I AM REALLY CRAZY LIAO. posting me unglam pics!! OMO. sort of unglam hor? anw, wanna post up my PINK & WHITE POLKA DOTS NAILZXCZCXCZC cuz im proud of it! made it myself leys.(although no license & still nid practice.) HEHE YAY! can see can see? i tried my best to take closer. heng can see. noob me. OHYAH btw, i watched finish "cinderella man"!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE. so happyzvxczcxczcxcz. TEEHEE. it was sad/happy in the end. SO TOUCHED. OMG. so hmm lets see, "palace princess", "fullhouse" , " mygirl" they are all lined up for me to watch! so stay tuned! what crap am i talking about? SIAO. okay, wait, there's smth wrong with my blog. apparently they cant get the dates of my posts right. shesh! i post this today ( monday) and yet it says sunday. ohwell, heck care~

No comments:

Post a Comment