Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fuck it.

Now THIS ^ is the REAL ME. ( obviously)
@%#$@#&&$&&&$#$@#!!! Dont look like me right? HAHA
Finally im not busy todayy. so, intended to stay-at-home. imma SHO lazy to go outt. 2010 is ending soon ( yeah i know ._.) SIGHS. just hope 2011 doesnt suck so much. y'know when people say what they think about next year and they'll be like : " Oh! a new year, a new start , new class , new teacher , new friends....bla bla bla" but for me its like : " ALAMAK! new year!!! and a TOTAL change of EVERYTHING. didnt know the people in my class or the new subjects and definitely not the teachers." fuck it mann. imma is like a stranger to the express students. and i hate it much much. SIGHS* what can i do leyyy. NOTHING.

"you might not know me, but i can just say 1 thing about myself : i AM friendly, you just have not seen the whole me. i MAY look like an unfriendly person ( for all i care) doesnt mean you have to assume right? right right? HELL RIGHT! THINK before you say man! think think! sometimes what you say hurt people's feelings when it arent truee. i CAN be NICE " :D

"you dont know me"

No comments:

Post a Comment