Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SARANGHAEYO!!!

Look at the pooh bear meredith gave to me when she came back from Hong Kong!! its fromm disney land!! YAY! SHO CUTE HOR??? THANKS MEREDITH! I LOVE YOU LAH! HAHAZ. and Japan's Disney Land doesnt even have THIS. LOL. she even gave me 2pm's album!! WOW love you ttm larhz! I WANNA GO HONG KONG SOON! maybe Macao. dont know where dad wanna go. probably around jan or feb, IMMA GOING OVERSEAS AGAIN! WEEEEE. SHO HAPPYXCZCXCZ. meerdith told me ALL about HK's disney land and its some what same as Japan's. AndAndAnd..she says HK is a SHOPPING PARADISE!!! YAY! HAHA I WANNA GO!!! SHOP SHOP SHOP! anws, i ALWAYS have the urge to go overseas. who knows i might immigrate to somewhere in the future! HAHA. imma also wanna go Australia. cuz cousin's dad's family lives there! (the half australian) although he's younger than me, but i can say 1 thing. HE SUPER HANDSOME LORH. anw, almost ALL Caucasian  is HANDSOME ;) shall post his pic up next time! HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment